Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let's get Twisted!


Short post - promise! That's the only way I'll be able to sleep is if I write...

Eventful day in the CHARMED world. Joy and I mailed off a lovely package for a lovely lady who's attending a white party this weekend... how exciting!! More packages to mail tomorrow, but I'm not complaining. Mailing is good, really good! They are super cute too... guess you'll just have to order and see for yourself!

The last half of the day was spent at a new bead shop here in Fayetteville, The Twisted Jeweler. Three words to describe the shop and the owner, Mike... lovely, LOVELY, lovely. Beyond the fact that the shop is outstanding, lavishly stocked, and has great prices; Mike was just awesome with great advice and we truly appreciated that. It's nice to have people who are already THERE share what they know with you.


Here's a peek at what I grabbed today.... can't reveal it all, but I envision some Carnelian earrings coming soon and maybe a teardrop pearl and gold pendant. If you want to see more check us out on Facebook. See my naked lady in the back?

No comments:

Post a Comment